International Conference on Surface X-ray and Neutron ScatteringGeneral ·
The 16th International Conference on Surface X-ray and Neutron Scattering (SXNS16) is being held in Lund Sweden in late June this year.
This conference will emphasize novel techniques for surface x-ray and neutron scattering including instrumentation and source development. Topics will include in-situ and in-operando surface studies, nanostructured surfaces and interfaces, surface and interfaces in soft matter, biological interfaces, emergent interfacial materials, and dynamics of surfaces, interfaces and nanostructures.
- Robert Feidenhans’l (XFEL, Germany)
- Robert Thomas (Oxford University, UK)
- Elin Grånäs (DESY, Germany)
- Gary Harlow (Lund University, Sweden)
- Thorsten Hesjedal (Oxford University, UK)
- Nina-Juliane Steinke (ILL, France)
- Hyunjung Kim (Sogang University, Republic of Korea)
- Kazue Kurihara (Tohoku University, Japan)
- Binhua Lin (University of Chicago, USA)
- Ka Yee Lee (University of Chicago, USA)
- Alessandra Luchini (University of Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Mrinmay Mukhopadhyay (Saha Institure, India)
- Peter Müller-Buschbaum (TUM, Germany)
- Ben Ocko (Brookhaven National Lab, USA)
- Adrian Rennie (Uppsala University, Sweden)
- Elias Vlieg (Radboud University, The Netherlands)
Registration and abstract submission are now open. More information can be found at sxns16.org.